CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Three months... and then some


So Lance was three months on April 27th.....i know this is a little late... but hey better late then never!! That morning I woke up and it hit me....take the pics NOW or you will forget about them. So these are just a quick few pics so I didn't forget.

I just LOVE his laugh and smiles...he uses his whole body to do it!!

He is getting so good and sitting upwards and has great head control

His tongue is out of his mouth more than in


This is for Grandma....His old soul is coming out! HAHA


Hes just so cute!!

Anyways he loves to play on the floor with Emma, eat and sleep. He is quite comical when he has to go to the bathroom and gets this look on his face that is so serious then when you take his diaper off he's just so dang happy. I've learned that about boys, take their diaper off, give em a little breeze and they're happy. The other day he was just cranky- not crying just fussy so I took his clothes off down to his onsie and went outside. It was almost 70 degrees so he wasn't cold. He loved it. The birds were chirping, airplanes overhead, and Emma playing with the dog. His mood was instantly better. I LOVE SPRING!

In other news were just trucking along. Ive gone back to work and this month of May will kill me! I only have four days off from now until June due to training. Its great that I get to learn but usually I spread my trainings over the year not all in one month. YIKES! Well pray for me that I wont go crazy!

Brad is doing great just trying to keep everything together. Now that I work nights he has to take the kids to Jenny's house on his own. I try to help but I don't function very well when I go to bed at 4 am and get up at 630 to help him.

Emma is loving being back at the sitter. Honestly I think she has more fun with the kids over there! I'm just boring old mom. They even took her to the zoo with them the other day on my day off. I'm pretty sure that her and Blake are destined to be married some day.

Well that sums up our life for now.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't belive it's been three months already!!! His auntie em is so proud of him! Your fantastic sara!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness he is darling!!