Well hello blog land....I've been absent for a while...sorry bout that! We have been really busy these last couple of months.
A few updates:
Emmalyn is now in a gymnastics group, well tumbling anyways. She LOVES it! She was always flipping off my furniture and running around so I figured we should channel the energy. Her teacher is wonderful and she has such a great time....although it hasn't really solved the jumping on the furniture issue?! She has been playing outside a ton now that its nice and I cant keep her out of her little pool.
Lance just turned 5 months on Monday....holy crap where did the time go!! I am still exclusively breastfeeding him! I never thought I would make it this far. I can honestly say that I am still enjoying it. Selfishly I love being his favorite person. My fears of feeding him in public are gone and quite frankly I just don't care anymore what people think. In fact most people that say stuff are more supportive than I thought. Even my coworkers are supportive of my pump, whom we've named BOB!! That's a whole other story tho. hehe Anyways Lance is almost rolling over. Hes done it a few times but not constantly enough to get the hang of it. We also introduced him to a sippy cup. He is soooo interested in food that he grabs at everything. We thought it would be fun to see how he did with a little water in the cup....mostly he just chews on it. Which brings me to the next topic, teething!! He is definitely starting this lovely (NOT) phase. EVERYTHING is in his mouth and the DROOL ahhhhh!!! He really is just a happy laid back baby. Such a welcomed change from Emma ;) hehe.
VISITORS!!
We have had two months of visitors at our house! First Grandma Jo and Oma came out to stay while I had a week long training for work. We went down to Discovery Gateway in SLC and just had a blast watching Emma play around. It was nice to have them here! Of course the kidlets always love having Grandma Jo here!!
Here are the pics from that visit:
We also had my dad come out and visit. We haven't seen him for a while so it was really nice to have him out. Of course he cant just come visit and not work....so Brad and him put the framing in the basement so we can get ready for the electrical. I promise we didn't' make him work too hard. He also fixed our fridge for us that has been broken for over a year. Hehe the water and ice in the door broke and flooded our basement so i was hesitant to fix it for fear of another flood. Well happy to say that its fixed!! NO floods! We also went to the Zoo and the park while he was here.
Baby elephant Zuri is still nursing!! AND out in public!- At least I have a cover...hehe
Brad and I are just working and doing housework. Same stuff just a different day. Well hopefully it wont be such a long stretch next time!!
I LOVE HIS FEET!!

Have I mentioned how much I love these two!!

















2 comments:
Cute pics Sara!!! I really like the feet one. Oh and when I saw the ironing one I thought yep mama's starting her early on her ironing addiction..lol ;-)
You did a blog update!!! Cool...glad to see what has been going on.
Post a Comment