CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Newborn Photos!!

Well they're done!! I absolutely LOVE taking newborn photos! Its a bit different taking my own child's photos.... I can go to any one's house set up my stuff and get the baby to sleep in no time.... mine I can't. I tried rocking him-he wants to eat, I tried the music- he wants to look around, I tried wrapping him- he wants his feet out. Anyhow he did eventually fall asleep and my friend Emily came over to help with the whole process. I love her by the way!! I didn't realize how tired I still was from the surgery but was absolutely at the end of my two week time period so I just tried to get through it. I would have taken more but I was satisfied with what I had. Anyways here are the photos....
















2 comments:

Unknown said...

The one with his cap turned out soooo GREAT!!!! LOVE em you do such a good job with babies! I love you too by the way!!!

Rachel said...

Emma seems so grown up with her little man!
The pictures are darling, I love the one with the little brown hat.
How super sweet he is!