CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

1 Month Already?!

Well we have made it to the one month mark!! I still can't believe I can say I have two children, or 'the kids'. I don't think the shock has worn off....well maybe its just the sleep deprivation.

Anyways this last month has been a roller coaster ride for me. Breastfeeding is going better than I hoped. We have figured out I am producing at least 50%-60% of what he eats during the day. That's pretty good considering my breast surgery. So when he's hungry he gets mommy first and then daddy gets to give him a bottle with a little extra in it. I was upset at first that I wasn't producing enough, however, this way Brad gets some bonding time as well. Anyhow there have been some obstacles with it but I think we are finally settling on what works for us. As far as sleep goes, he will sleep at least 3-4 hrs at night and snooze during the day. It's a pretty good pattern for us.

Emma is getting to be pretty good with him. She loves to help change his diaper. He's even peed on her and she still wants to help. For some reason he will go to the bathroom as soon as the air hits. OHHHH on a side note we are officially using cloth diapers. They are a little big still but they're working great so far. His little chicken legs just look so small next to his giant butt.

As for me, well I am still healing. I get to thinking that I feel pretty good and then go and do too much. So my goal is usually one thing a day. Either dishes or laundry but not both. I've tried getting out of the house but its sooooo much work. So if I have to go out its only to one place and then back home. We did go to church today but I only made it through Sacrament. We are going to do Lance's blessing next week. Brad is doing good as well. He is a great husband that will let me take naps on the weekend. He really enjoys being with the kids.

Well time for the pics, cause I know that's really the only reason anyone looks on here.

Emma just loves to play with him. At first she wasn't very happy when we brought out 'her' pink play thing. 'Mom boys don't like pink things' she tried telling us. Truth be told we just didn't want to buy another one. Besides he doesn't care if its pink and in a year or two he'll be playing with dolls and barbies.

His first day of church! Emily made us these super cute onesies with a tie on em. We have this joke that he looks like an old man and the tie onesie just adds to it!

My boys all dressed up.. aren't they cute!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I enjoy the narrative as well as the pictures you silly girl! I'm glad the onsies add to his old man-ness!!! lol