

When Emmalyn was born my Mom and Tammy got her this red and black glove and ball for 'when she's older'. Well the other day Brad decided to get it out. It was a hit. She likes to stick the glove (which has Velcro) to the floor and other stuffed animals and then tries to pull it off. Odin likes the ball and thinks it is his.


Today as we were lazing around the house I had just washed her costume and of course she wanted to wear it. I just threw the hood over her head and she was wearing it like a cape. She thought that was pretty funny, well also cause I was rolling on the floor laughing at her.


I guess she was just in a mood to play dress-up cause she kept putting on her beads and running around. The problem was she kept tripping cause her hair is getting long so I just pulled it back real quick and then her beads wouldn't go on right. She tried a few times and just gave up. If you look real close you can see the beads stuck on her pony. It was quite funny watching her fuss with the beads.





3 comments:
Emmalyn is such a beautiful child. It looks as tho she is really developing a great personality.. and it shows.. Love You guys..
she is so stinking cute!!
I'm sorry you were sick on Halloween and hope you are feeling better. Emmalyn is growing up so fast and is going to keep you on your toes.
Post a Comment