CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk or Treat!!

Last night was our first Trunk or Treat that Brad and I have attended, well and of course Emmalyn. We dressed her up as a monster this first Halloween. Actually she picked out the costume, we were at Babies R Us and we gave her the princess and witch costumes but she wanted the pink monster, and honestly it fits!! So we dressed her up and walked to the church and she just had a blast. There is another little girl named Lindsey that she plays with at church and she was a devil-also fitting. These two are just spitfires when they get together.






This is Lindsey.


She got her first Crunch bar!!


When we went in we let her run around the church gym. There were so many people there but it didn't seem to bother her she just pushed them out of the way!!


She really wanted to steal this guys candy!

Lindsey is actually two weeks younger than Emmalyn, however Emmalyn towers over her and Lindsey can't walk yet.



She wanted to play this fishing game and kept cutting into line. I guess its time to teach her 'excuse me'.

When we got home she did not want to take the costume off.




We finally got the costume off, but had to bribe her with a sucker!


She was happy with this trade off!!!
We had so much fun and I will post some of her first Trick or Treating after Halloween!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie.. It is good she is so outgoing!!! Wish I could give her a hug...

Tacey said...

That is such a cute pink moster costume. I love it!!

amy morgan said...

AHHHH - - SO CUTE!