CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Relaxing over the weekend

So I had to have a little stomach surgery on Friday and was pretty sick and sore all weekend. Brad was able to take Thursday and Monday off to stay home and make sure that I was not up doing too much house work. He has been so great to help me keep the house clean and also manage to entertain Emmalyn. I'm sure that now he can fully appreciate how time consuming and busy it is to stay home everyday. I know that Emma liked having him here all this time cause she has only wanted to be with him and couldn't have cared less that I wasn't holding her.


This is how Daddy plays, she just loves it!!



We also learned that her new favorite toy is this little sea turtle finger puppet. For some weird reason she likes to eat just it's head. She will just sit with it there in her mouth like the dog does with his toys. They never warn you about children imitating the animals of the house!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!!! and smart... I love the picture with the puppet in her mouth.. Just don't worry about her imitating the dog until she starts to bark and drink out of the dish..
Hope you are recovering from your surgery....

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better! Don't you just love it when the little ones see something, like how the dog carries his toys, and imitates it.