CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Moving with a 5month old?!!

Well it's official, we moved!! We bought a house the beginning of this month and moved our stuff over around the 15th. Well we now have almost all the boxes unpacked. Why did it take me a month to get it done you ask? Well, I have a 'helper'!! I completely underestimated how hard and time consuming it would be with Emmalyn helping me!! In between the feedings and diaper changes and the naps was her needing to play. Well I thought she would entertain herself, ha! Now that she can roll over and scoot she gets stuck and gets into everything! We went to Ikea the other day and I was carrying her in a front pouch and while picking out hardware for her curtain bar, she was also grabbing them and throwing them on the floor! I walked away to talk to my friend Steph that was with us and Steph noticed her sucking on the plastic bag of another fixture. Man, I am not ready for this! Then we went to the mall and she proceeded to pull clothes off of the hangers! Well I had better get back to putting stuff away and I will leave you with some pics of Emmalyn.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It just gets better and better Sara. Love the Pictures.. Looks like she is getting around more and more.. Can't wait to see her again...

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I told you we have a picture of Grandpa when he was a baby and looks like Emmalyn.. showed it to Roger the other day and he just said "I hope she grows out of that"

Anonymous said...

Emmalyn is such a cutie!