CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What a week!

I haven't posted for a while, we have been crazy busy around here. First off, Brad and I are buying a house, yep we are making a huge leap into the real world and are now joining the 'adults' group. It is a really nice house that has soooo much space and its in a really nice neighborhood. Its going to be great not having to tell the landlord that something is broken or have to ask to paint a room. This also means that we have to pack up the house we live in now and I have 0-motivation to do so plus a 4month old that thinks she can sit on my lap 24-7. I love holding her and playing but right now I have to pack at some point. Second, my friend was over with her one month old, Riley and I took his newborn pics. Well of course playing with my camera and lights and photoshop is WAY more fun than packing. Well then I offered to make their baby announcements for them, hehe lets just say I was on the computer ALL weekend. The downside of this was that Brad had to do the house chores all on his own. Luckily he offered, what a great husband!! Third, Grandma Jo is coming to visit Emmalyn tomorrow. Yep, I said visit Emmalyn, not Brad or Sara, the baby is way more exciting that either of us now!! Well I had better get off of here and go clean or pack something. I'll leave you with a picture of the house and some of Riley.










2 comments:

The Stephenson Family said...

Sara- You need to give me a class!! :) You are so awesome. I just got a new Nikon D40 and I like it, but the flash is driving me bonkers. It's either too bright or too dark. I almost wonder if it's a malfunction. Anyway, beautiful work. Your house is gorgeous. :) What an exciting time for you guys. Hey, I still need some good scrapbooking store suggestions if you have any. :)

Rachel said...

fun fun house, congrats!