CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Grams & Gramps Visits

This last week my grandparents were passing through on their way home from Vegas and got stuck here for three days due to snow in Wyoming. We were glad to have them here for a few days and Emmalyn really liked having someone elses' face to look at. They played all day long and let me catch up on some chores. I was in doing dishes and I noticed it had gotten really quiet and went in to see how they had gotten her to settle down and saw that grams had put her to sleep.




2 comments:

Rachel said...

I bet it was great to have grandma and grandpa around for a little while! Too bad about the snow, but good for you!

Anonymous said...

Mom & Emmalyn look sooooo peaceful. Lovely!