Well i am happy to say.....i have photos!!! It's not that i don't take em, i just have a hard time getting them from my card to the computer and transferred over to the right format. See my computer is downstairs where its super cold and i just cant bring myself to take Lance down there. So i have to wait till hes taking a longer snooze and sneak away. Anyways my life is crazy so please forgive me!
So for starters here are Lance's blessing pics. They aren't the best but i had to at least get some in his outfit.
I just love the look on the last one... hes lovin the ladies already!!
I have a slight obsession with church clothes for little boys. I just love getting him dressed up on Sunday. (Truth be told I loved dressing Emma up as well). So here are his two church outfits so far. The onsie with the tie you have already seen, however, i just made the pants to match last week.
Hehe the pants are a little small, but only because his cloth diapers are larger than disposable ones. So far that is the only drawback to using them.
I also took a few shots of him playing in his crib while i was putting his clothes away. He doesn't sleep in here yet but will soon. I just cant bring myself to allow him to mess up Emma's sleep patterns yet. He loves to just play in there and look around at all the new sights. BTW the kids room looks like IKEA threw up in there! I love that place!!
You would never know but this bumper is the same one I used for Emma's crib. That's why I love IKEA! I can take a complete girly room and incorporate boy stuff into it and it works perfectly.
So Lance had his two month check up on the 28th of March....wow I'm way behind.... here are the results
Weight: 12 lbs 14 oz --75%
Height: 23.5 inches--75 %
Head Circumference: 40 cm--50%
Emma was always in the 90th % or above so I'm excited that hes just slightly more average. I do however grow big kids though so I'm sure he'll catch up. The Dr said his head control is really good and his weight gain is obviously doing better. We are still breastfeeding and my supply is about 60-70% now. I am going to try one more drug supplement and see if I cant get it up to 100%. Its been a blessing to be able to bond with him in a way that i didn't with Emma. My recovery has been faster and the PPD hasn't been an issue this time around.
I had my last check up on the 31st and have been cleared to go back to work. Yeah!! I start back on the 20th of April and am looking forward to working again. I just have to see if i remember anything....they might put me back through training!!
We took our little vacation down to Moab this last weekend. My mom and Tammy just moved there the week before and we were excited to see them again. I forgot though how much work it is to travel with an infant. Pretty sure I packed everything but the kitchen sink. The four hour drive took us six and a half and Lance cried most of the car ride down. See he HATES the car seat and to be in it for that long was just torture for him. I think though (fingers crossed) that he may be getting over it cause on the ride home he did great. Emma had such a great time down there and hasn't stopped talking about going back so she can go hunt for lizards.
This last one I took today. Grandma and Grandma Tammy got these for her and shes been playing with them all day!! I just love the colors.....oh spring when are you going to get here!!??
Anyhow this has been a SUPER long post, Lance is finally sleeping and Brad is threatening to pull the plug so until next time.....
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















2 comments:
Great post! Great family! Great Photos....you're pretty swell!
You have darling kids. Good job you two!
Post a Comment