CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sorry it's been a while!!

As you can see, we are expecting a BOY come this January! Brad and I are so excited. He is really happy that the house will be more balanced. (I tried getting a male fish and even pointed out that Odin is a boy). These photos were taken by our good friends Josh and Emily. They do such a great job and Emma just hams it up for them. When I try to take her pic she just runs. So a huge thanks to them for seeing what was in my head at the time and making it better!



We also had the pleasure of having Grandma Jo come and visit for a week. Emma just loves when she comes! Playing all day and shopping, who could ask for more. We went to the pumkin patch and scouted for pumkins as well as played around the slides and watched the pig races. Here are the photos from that day.



Lastly this was Emma's Halloween costume this year. I made the skirt and the package said 'Easy to Sew' THEY LIED! It turned out okay but it took me twice as long as it needed to for me to sew in a zipper. Plus I hand stiched in the leash and dog because it was NOT iron on like they said it was. We really only trick or treated at the Church Trunk or Treat but she had so much candy after that we didn't think she needed anymore. We did stop at Emily's parents house for a bit. Her family has sort of adopted us as another child and we love that it feels like home when we stop by.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I love that last picture!!! and you are family in my book so you should feel like that! 80)

Rachel said...

super cute costume!!!

super cute pictures too!