
Here is a sneak peak at what we were up to tonight. Some friends of ours the Ashdowns (Josh, Emily and Maggie) and I thought it would be fun to get together and shoot some family photos. I have been wanting to do this this fall before we lost all the leaves and needed someone to help, as I can not take our own family portraits. I wanted their opinion and creative eye and I think we suceeded in getting some great shots, despite the grouchy, tired, hungry almost two year old and a dog that can't stay out of the water. Anyhow there will be more to come but I have to sleep sometime.





5 comments:
It was a fun night wasn't it! We had tons of fun thanks for inviting us to help you out. I feel a yearly tradition coming on! 80)The pictures are turning out great and I can't wait to see what you did to all of yours. 80)Thanks again for being so awesome with all our questions.
I agree! Hopefully by then we too will have a nice 70-200mm and I may have a better clue at what I am doing.
CUTE!
oh my goodess she is so cute!love that sweater!!
cute family too!
Great family portraits!
Post a Comment