CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I hadn't realized....

It's been a while since I put anything on here.....wow!! Life really got away from me this summer. Well things are going great. We had a good summer, Brad and I still have the same jobs and Emmalyn is still growing! She is now 22 months old and has the mindset of a teenager. I wasnt counting on having to deal with that just yet. She is constantly running everywhere and always testing her limits. We attended our family reunion this past August and had a blast! We camped at my Aunt LeEllen's house. It took a night or two of convincing Emma that the tent was for sleeping and the air matresses were not for jumping on. She loved all the kids and feeding the horses in the morning. My other Aunt Ally and cousin's little girl Lydia stayed a couple extra days at our house and now Emma thinks she needs a sister to play with. They had a lot of fun together.

Emma had another visitor just a few weeks ago as well, Grandma Jo came to visit. I flew out to Colorado to throw a baby shower for my best friend Steph and Grandma helped watch Emma at home. She stayed for a few days after I came home to help while I went to more training. This one was only in Salt Lake so I could come home at night. WE LOVE IT when Grandma Jo comes to help. Emma gets spoiled with love and attention and mommy gets help with the house work! Anyhow I had better put some more current photos up.


4 comments:

Rachel said...

she is so darling

that hat is fabulous!

we loved seeing you at the reunion, loved it

amy morgan said...

She's SO grown up! And DARLING ;)
And, are you still up for some family pics?! Can't wait . . .

Anonymous said...

Ha ha...I just started laughing again because seeing your cute little kiddo reminded me of the story you told me about her walking on her knees at church...that was really funny. It's funny how curious their minds are and how they are willing to try anything.

Unknown said...

What cute pictures. I think that Emma has got to be one of the cutest little gals I know!!! Josh told me the chuch story and I busted up luaghing that is awesome!!! 80)