
Well I have finally decided that around this time next year I will have my own small photography business!! We are super excited and in an effort to build up my portfolio for the launch of this I am offering FREE Photo Sessions! I am mainly going to be a newborn/child photographer but will do families and portraits as well. The weddings will be done on a very special basis. My goal with this is to capture those special tender first moments of their lives. So if you know of anyone, friends or family, that are having little ones and want some photos taken please contact me!
Here are a couple that I have done in the past.















5 comments:
Wonderful news, Sara! Your abilities with a camera are extremely special; I'm glad you'll be "developing" them (no pun intended). Best of luck!
Totally sweet. I know you'll do well.
My sweet boy will be turning 1 soon..... maybe I will have to come up and see ya!
so great - this summer we will make a date!
Micah needs some 1 year old pictures taken, when is a good time to come see you?
Post a Comment