This Christmas we stayed home and just had a little Christmas here with our little family. I wish we could have seen everyone, however I am guilty of feeling a little glad that we didn't go home. The weather wouldn't have cooperated anyways and it was nice not to have to drive all over the place. We woke up early, mostly cause Brad was soooo excited, and opened presents right away. Emmalyn has definitely learned how to tear paper open. She was sooo excited that she finally got to dig into the presents. We had been telling her for a week that she had to stay out of them. The rest of the day we just lazed around and played the Wii. Emmalyn played with her new stuff and sadly I had to drive to Salt Lake for work in the snow. Here are the pics.
Christmas Eve she got Santa Jammies!!
On Christmas Eve we also opened the family gift of Mario Kart.
Christmas Morning




2 comments:
Merry Christmas to all of you.. Emmalyn is a doll. Looks like she has the present opening down to a science. sorta reminds me of her great grandmother Dunker. that is about the way she opened her presents. just ripping the paper off..
I think Emma has the "any more presents?" look rather than the dazed present look....she sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment