I just thought it was the funniest thing to see her sit there and try to move her arms and legs. I think it took us longer to get her bundled up to brave the weather, which was 45 degrees, then our walk was. The dog loved it and we all got to enjoy some fresh air.
Friday, February 15, 2008
This much work for a walk??
We decided that the piles of snow were getting to all of us. I was getting cabin fever and the dog was going crazy being couped up all week long. We waited for Brad to get home from work and we went for a walk. I put her in this snowsuit that my best friend, Steph and her husband Larry got for us. The thing is so big on her even though it says 0-3months. Brad and
I just thought it was the funniest thing to see her sit there and try to move her arms and legs. I think it took us longer to get her bundled up to brave the weather, which was 45 degrees, then our walk was. The dog loved it and we all got to enjoy some fresh air.
I just thought it was the funniest thing to see her sit there and try to move her arms and legs. I think it took us longer to get her bundled up to brave the weather, which was 45 degrees, then our walk was. The dog loved it and we all got to enjoy some fresh air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment