CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Her first Laugh!


I took this photo on her 2month birthday as well. She started laughing the other day. It is the most beautiful sound!! It happened while Brad was feeding her and she pushed the bottle out of her mouth and smiled at him, then she just cracked up laughing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara- I found you through Rachels blog. Your daughter is beautiful--congrats!

Anonymous said...

so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!
She is so beautiful! Really beautiful!
I was just waiting for an e-mail saying: Our baby is born...
But the e-mail never came, I was still thinking that you were pregnant all this time (kinda lost track of time I guess). And now this blog and this beautiful 2 month old smiling daughter! She is just amazing, just looked through all the pictures together with Ilja!
We are still on our long journey through Africa, and we just arrived to the North, Egypt! We made it all the way from Cape to Cairo! But we still have three months to get home from here! Crossing ten other countries...
Wow to me this is 'the biggest thing in my life' right now, but compared to your new life and daughter it's nothing!
I will check the blog as much as I can, when I have internet!
Miss you loads, can't wait to see you three!

Hugs and kisses from Ilvy and from Ilja!!

By the way, if you want to check were we are...and see some pictures:
Go to www.pictureyourlife.nl
And leave a comment on the blog if you want to!