
This was Emmalyn's 4th of July dress that SHE picked out at Old Navy!! She's got good taste!

Emmalyn NOT enjoying the firetrucks.
DJ is her new best friend, these two played all day long.
The Rock Wall!
Just playing and waiting for the fireworks.

The fireworks were pretty good, although I couldn't get my camera working right this year!!
The next day we decided to meet David's cousin Sara and her four kids at the waterpark called Cherry Hill. We took Emmalyn in the pool for the first time, I have a video that I will put up here soon but I have to edit myself out, I still haven't lost the baby weight yet and not looking so hot in a swimsuit. She really liked the water and we managed to find a good spot in the shade and she didn't get burned. Brad and I even went on some rides while Joanne babysat. The boys, DJ and Skylar were burned to a crisp by the end of the day. We all were really tired and slept good that night.

Emmalyn was caked in sunscreen, greasy and slippery!!

We even put it in her hair so her head would be okay. That's why her hair is straight up!! She didn't care though.


She was a little confused at first but after she realized where she was she had fun.

You have to just look at the cute baby and not me in this picture!!

Sara and the girls, Ivy, Izzy, Sadie
Sara and Skylar
These are some of the rides there.
They also played mini golf.
In other news Emmalyn is now 7 months and crawling all over the place. She has also learned that she can pull up onto things, her crib railing, the toy box, my bookshelves. She has also discovered the kitchen along with the blinds and the dogs water dish. I am definately not ready for this stage. Well this is the longest post I have ever had and I should have made the pics smaller, but thats what is going on in this part of the world.




2 comments:
Beautiful pictures but then you have a great subject to photograph. Sounds like you had a great time while Brads folks were there...
so cute! Those darn firetrucks, i remember how that is for those little ones!
Glad you had a super weekend.
Post a Comment