CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Emmalyn's 3 month Pics


Well since I learned how to download these from JcPenney's webpage, I'm going to put them on here. We took these at the studio because I am friends with the manager there and she begged me. Well they turned out so dang cute that we ended up buying a ton of them. Emmalyn was just eating it up. She loves to be in front of the camera!!











2 comments:

The Stephenson Family said...

Ok, so those are some of the cutest darn photos!! I love them! She is a ham.

So I figure you must be into scrapbooking still by her name letters. :) We are actually coming to Utah in the middle of May for a wedding(do you remember Ryan(Elder) Palmer?). Anyway, we gotta get together and you have to point me in the direction of some good scrapbooking stores if you know of any. I am a serious addict. :)

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. I love ALL of those pictures! I hate getting cute pictures because you buy ALL of them! Okay, so maybe I don't actually, HATE it, but you know what I mean!
Rachel